I'm working on an ESPN style ticker and one of the problems I'm running in
to is that I need to base animation on a specific speed, not a duration.

Right now the animations all are based on duration (aka complete this
animation in 2 seconds.) However, I need my animations to all run at the
same visual speed (like 12/frames a seconds.)

Any easy way to do this with the built-in animation methods? I can roll the
animation up manually, but thought there might be a tip for converting the
animation speed to frames per second instead of overall duration.

-Dan