I am attempting to make a product category browser within jquery and I
am trying to find a good starting point.

The trees I have looked at so far are

1. treeview
2. simpletree
3. dynatree

Dyna tree is the one I am most interested in since it focuses on the
dynamic loading of nodes/sub categories after a user has clicked on a
parent category. (the sub cats are generated via an ajax call
returning a JSON data object - results set)

Treeview worked fine until I came to the point where I wanted to add
new nodes which I found hard to implement.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Alex