Hey All,

The jQuery website states clearly that jQuery is compatible with the
following web browsers:

IE 6.0+, FF 2+, Safari 2.0+, Opera 9.0+

Unfortunately, that's the only info I could find in the docs about
browser compatibility.

I know jQuery is compatible with Camino as well (which is basically
Firefox), but the Firefox and Camino version numbers are not in synch.
Does anyone know with certainty what minimum version of Camino is
jQuery-compatible?

What about barely-used browsers like IE for Mac and Safari for
Windows? I would guess that IE for Mac is NOT compatible with jQuery
and that Safari for Windows IS compatible with jQuery. Anyone care to
weigh in?

Thanks in advance!

JR