Hey all -

I'm looking for/wondering whether there is a way to access an element
loaded in a thickbox.  I have a page that launches thickbox to load a
form.  I need to be able to set a click() event listener on the submit
button of that form so that I can submit the form via ajax.
Unfortunately, I can't come up with a clever way of doing that.  Any
ideas?

I tried (just for the sake of eliminating the obvious) applying the
event listener on document ready, but no luck, of course, since I
assume that the form's submit button doesn't exist until the thickbox
is loaded.  Is there any way to make this happen?

Thanks.