Hi there,

I've implemented the accordion menu from this site:
http://www.i-marco.nl/weblog/jquery-accordion-menu-redux2/

It works vry well, markup is cleaner than any other jquery accordion
script I've come across sofar, but I need some help with the
functionality.

Basically how this script works, is that when you click on an item
with sub-items, it just expands the sub-items. How would one typically
go about if you would like to navigate to one of the "parent" items
and not just expand the sub-items.? Also can someone please help me
implement this solution into the javascript? I'm not sure how to do
it.

Thanks
Ettiene