In the Makefile for jquery, I noticed there's a "with_plugins" target.
Does anyone know what this is for?

When I try building with the command:
make with_plugins

I get the error:
make: *** No rule to make target `../plugins/button/*', needed by
`with_plugins'.  Stop.

I need quite a few of the plugins referenced in the Makefile. I'm
hoping that there's a way to build jquery so that a single JS file
contains jquery and the plugins referenced in the Makefile.

This would be helpful so that my site doesn't need to download a
gazillion JS files. Although I could adapt the build process for my
site to concatenate the files, it'd be nice to build a custom version
of jquery that has everything I need.

Thanks!
=theo