It's always true, because it's always returning an object, albeit an empty one. You need to use the length property. Please take a look at the solution I offered to your other post.

Also, I know that sometimes posts can take a while before they appear, but please be patient and try not to ask the same question repeatedly. It is very difficult to to keep up with all of the emails coming through, even without the redundancy.

Thanks!

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com