Ok... done... And it works with IE6 just fine... test on a win98
IE6... I guess that was not as hard as I was thinking lol... thanks
for the lead on the menu... have a great day...

jeremyBass

ever are the

/*** ESSENTIAL UP STYLES ***/
.sf-menuUP, .sf-menuUP * {
        margin:                 0;
        padding:                0;
        list-style:             none;
}
.sf-menuUP {
        line-height:    1.0;
}
.sf-menuUP ul {
        position:               absolute;
        bottom:                 -999em;
        width:                  10em; /* left offset of submenus need to match
(see below)
*/
}
.sf-menuUP ul li {
        width:                  100%;
}
.sf-menuUP li:hover {
        visibility:             inherit; /* fixes IE7 'sticky bug' */
}
.sf-menuUP li {
        float:                  left;
        position:               relative;
}
.sf-menuUP a {
        display:                block;
        position:               relative;
}
.sf-menuUP li:hover ul,
.sf-menuUP li.sfHover ul {
        left:                   0;
        bottom:                 2.5em; /* match top ul list item height */
        z-index:                99;
}
ul.sf-menuUP li:hover li ul,
ul.sf-menuUP li.sfHover li ul {
        bottom:                 -999em;
}
ul.sf-menuUP li li:hover ul,
ul.sf-menuUP li li.sfHover ul {

        bottom:90%; left:5%;
}
ul.sf-menuUP li li:hover li ul,
ul.UP li li.sfHover li ul {
        top:                    -999em;
}
ul.sf-menuUP li li li:hover ul,
ul.sf-menuUP li li li.sfHover ul {
        left:                   10em; /* match ul width */
        top:                    0;
}