Hi, I'm tryng for the first time the validation plugin, I was looking at the doc here:

http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Validation/validate

In the "invalidHandler" sample code there is:

$(".selector").validate({
    invalidHandler: function(form) {
      var errors = validator.numberOfInvalids();

This gave me an error (validator is not defined), and reading the explanation above this code there is:

Callback for custom code when an invalid form is submitted. Called with a event object as the first argument, and the validator as the second.

Then I changed the code in :

$(".selector").validate({
    invalidHandler: function(form, validator) {
      var errors = validator.numberOfInvalids();

and now it works.

I have an account on the jquery site, but before editing some code I don't know, I ask here if my suggestion is right...

Bye

--
gianiaz.net - web solutions
via angelo custode, 10 - 23100 sondrio (so) - italy