Hi everyone,

I'm new to JS and jQuery, and have been searching my .... off to find a
solution for the following problem:

I'm using jQuery with the Interface elements plug ins to display a slide
show (islideshow.js). The photos are held in a PHP array and are being
dynamically fed to the slide show. This is the easiest part: the slide show
displays all the images perfectly.

What i am trying to do now is to have a form with three submit type buttons
displayed after each image in the slide show for the duration of 10 seconds,
where the visitor can select one of the buttons (preferably by keystroke).
After this 10 second period the slide show continues with the next image,
followed by the form etc. At the end of the slide show the collected form
data should be sent out (by e-mail).

Can anyone point me into the right direction as to how to achieve this with
jQuery / interface.js? Is this feasible at all? Any help would be much
appreciated!

Cheers,

Mark