I would think it would make more sense to do this in PHP instead of
JavaScript. You can use PHP code in your Drupal theme.

If you want to do it in JavaScript, you don't need jQuery, regular
expressions, or indexOf. window.location (or just location) has several
properties that give you different pieces of the URL. location.pathname is
the one you want here. Note that it includes the leading slash. For example:

    var img = {
        '/services': 'one-image.png',
        '/about-us': 'another-image.png'
    }[location.pathname] || 'default-image.png';

-Mike