Hi,

[ I tried to post this yesterday before the other replies came in but it got
bounced; here's my initial reply which is pretty much the same answer as
those posted since: ]

Aside from turning JavaScript off, hackers won't use a web browser to attack
your site, they just send web requests direct to your server without using a
browser.

You can't rely on client side validation, you must use server side
validation as well.  I cannot stress that highly enough - client side
validation is only something to add on to existing server side validation
for those clients who support (or don't deliberately bypass) client side
validation.

--
Kenny