Hi,

I'm trying to position a menu div over a cycle slideshow.

It works fine on Safari/Firefox but in IE6/IE7 the menu goes under the cycle
slideshow upper slide, till the effect -fade- starts to be applied to the
next slide.

Is there a means to force the menu div to appear always on top of the cycle
slideshow ?

Here is a page where theproblem can be seen :
http://kubota.cym.fr/?page=test_menu test_menu

I'm using cycle pluging version 2.32 and jQuery version 1.2.6.

I would very much appreciate an help on this subject.

Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem ?

Many thanks in advance,

Regards,

Cyril