Hi all.

I'm trying to get some values from an XML document in jQuery but lack of a
(good) debugger in IE6 means that I can't figure this out.
The XML is simple:
XML:
                             <Tests>
                                 <Test name="Help">
                                     <json><![CDATA[help.json]]></json>
                                </Test>
                                <Test name="telia-big-box">

<json><![CDATA[telia-big-box.json]]></json>
                                </Test>
                            </Tests>

I get it through jQuery.get and the document is in the variable data:
$("Test", data).each(function(i){
    alert(this.childNodes[0].textContent);
    /*toc.append(
        tc.li(
            testLink(this.childNodes[1].textContent,
this.attributes[0].nodeValue)
        )
    );*/
});

The commented bit works in FF3 and I have found that it's the childNodes of
the Test element that differs. Is there a safer way to query an XML document
with jQuery, so I don't run into these abnormalties between browsers?

Thanks in advance, Jon.