(before reading... my English is so terrible... :-( )

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your attention and thank you very much for the answers!

My goal is a CMS application. I've been writing this code from 2 month ago.
Now a day I'm ending the project.
So, I need to make something like dummy end user plugin. When the user needs
write a "jquery" code, a "tabs" plugin shows the jquery functions list
grouped like "docs.jquery.com <http://docs.jquery.com/Main_Page>" page.

So this list isn't truly necessary, but it will be a "lovely" feature for
the end users!!! And, of course, avoid I write an object like:
{ jquery: { version:'1.2.6', functions:[{ core:{ jQuery:{
params:[...],options:[...]}}}]}}
to display it into tabs! And 1.3 jquery version coming soon!!!

"3) There is the documentation too:
http://docs.jquery.com/Main_Page
"
LOL LOL LOL LOL [?]
jquery has a very nice documentation and I always discover anything
good!!!!!

realy thank you!!! ;-)

Dirceu Barquette

2008/12/23 Michael Geary <m...@mg.to>

>  So you have a list of the methods of an object and you want to find out
> what the parameters to each method are, is that right?
>
> There are three ways you can do this:
>
> 1) In Firefox, you can call the .toSource() method of an object (including
> a function) to see its source code. For example, try this in the Firebug
> console:
>
> (function foo(a,b,c){}).toSource()
>
> .toSource() isn't available in all browsers.
>
> 2) Of course, if you're doing that, you may as well just go back to the
> original source code, which will also have some comments:
>
> http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.2.6/jquery.js
>
> For most functions, you can search for functionname: to find it. There are
> a few exceptions such as the height() and width() methods - you'll find
> those with a search for Height or Width.
>
> 3) There is the documentation too:
>
> http://docs.jquery.com/Main_Page
>
> -Mike
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* *Behalf Of *Dirceu Barquette
> Thanks.
> You are right!
> But, do you have any suggest?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Dirceu Barquette
>
> 2008/12/23 MorningZ <morni...@gmail.com>
>

>> Advice:  more specific subject lines than the ultra vague and useless
>> "question" will get you better and faster help
>>

>> On Dec 23, 6:10 am, "Dirceu Barquette" <dirceu.barque...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>  > Hi,
>> >
>> > Has anybody a solution?
>> >
>> > showing a few jQuery methods :
>> > var Typeof = {};
>> > for (v in $) {
>> >     Typeof = typeof $[v];
>> >
>> > }
>> >
>> > Is it possible showing parameters list for each method above?
>> >
>> > thank you!!!
>> >
>> > Dirceu Barquette

<<360.gif>>