Thank you, for your time and support. I have a couple of final
questions and I should be finished.

1.     In Dreamweaver, 'datepicker' appears as several files
'jquery-1.2.6.js', 'ui.datepicker.js', where do I save this new
script? and do I give it the extension .js?

2.     and for the script I would type

$('#datepicker').datepicker({
  dateFormat: '09-08-22',
  onSelect: function(datestr, inst){
    window.open(09-08-22.html');

and when someone picked 09-08-22 they would be taken to the webpage
for that date?