I have a drawer that I want to pop open whenever you an anchor with a
certain class assigned to it is clicked.

If you look at this page in Safari, Firefox, or Chrome you can see the
desired result....

The links in question are:
1. The first Click here in the bulleted list.
class="open_drawer_questions" (Opens a contact form)

2. The Click here in the firt column of text
class="open_drawer_questions" (opens the same contact form as above)

3. The click here in the last column of text
class="open_drawer_body" (opens the same box as the Buy now blue
button)

What happens in IE7 for me is this:  All of them work fine besides the
two links within the three columns of text.  The first link doesn't
open anything and the second link which is supposed to open the drawer
opens the contact form...  Compare to firefox etc.

You can view it here.
http://www.alamode.com/agent/broker_xsites

Here's a snippet of the code:

$('a.open_drawer').click(function() {
  $(this).parent('li.boxParent').find('.box').fadeIn('slow');
});

$('.open_drawer_body').click(function() {
  $('.box:not(.questions)').fadeIn('slow');
});

$('.open_drawer_questions').click(function() {
  $('.questions').fadeIn('slow');
});

Thanks in advance.