Hello all,
I've made a form that has its own color picker on it (I would have
used a prebuilt one, but I couldn't find any with a custom set of
colors). Anyway, the colors are arranged in images in table cells in a
div (for the moment). When the user clicks on a button, I am calling a
function that grabs the div, sets its left to $(this).left and its top
to $(this).bottom and then calls animate on it to slowly display it.
However, for some reason, it is still popping up where it is in the
page layout, instead of the position I gave it. I want to move it so
that it pops up off the button that is clicked.

I know the answer has to be easy (and probably obvious to anybody that
hasn't been looking at this batch of code all day), but I'm stuck. Any
ideas on what the problem could be? Or better yet, something I could
be using that would make this super-simple?

Thanks in advance,
Will