Hi... just starting out to get this going.

I'm guessing that the reason onclick code has the #, for example: <a
href="#" onclick="someFunction.add "etc code etc etc" ></a>

is because it can't do the onclick AND more typical things like this
example:

Is because they conflict...

SOooooo!

I have my Li/ul menu code doing a bunch of scrollto stuff. Took weeks
to figure out.

NOW I need to have the SAME menu, when I click on the Li's bring up a
different flv video for each menu item (li)

sheeesh... do I use live query or what.
I'm REALLY stumped... I do have a much greater 'sorta'  understanding
of the: neolao flv player, swfobject2, jquery.swfobject.js, jmedia
plugin, luke's flash plugin, and malsup's medai plugin.

whew! :--)

Though the REAL problem is to get some kinda elegant way of having the
flv videos play in a seperate div location (stop when new video starts
as well) when I click on each and every menu item.

And, there menu items already are doing their scrollto coda-scroller
type thing already.

Yes... this question is my biggest question ever...
Could a guru please comment on how to get the menu items to do BOTH
AND also do the calling of the (I guess?) onclick thing to call the
videos individually at the same time.

I guess it shouldn't take me more than all year to do... hehehe what's
left of it thank fully! if that makes sense...hehehe

thank you for reading.