HI, I am making a website kinda like a social networkng site.

I am trying to make  a hover effect when the mouse is over the users
image I want to pop up a image menu like upload image and edit image
etc.

I so far do have the codes working. The problem I face is... when the
user puts the mouse over his image a menu pops up not into a new
window but like a image is viewable which is supposed to happen.

So  if your mouse dosen't go over the image meaning the new popup menu
then the menu stays at that position until your mouse goes over the
image and back out it would fade out the menu.

What I want  is to have a menu to fade out when the mouse is either
off the image or off the menu so then the menu would fade out.

So in my code so far I was able to fade in the menu when the mouse is
on the user image. But in order to fade out the menu you will have to
put your mouse on the menu and then make the mouse go off the menu and
it would fade out. If you had your mouse on the user image and slide
the mouse off the user image no fade out effect will happen to the
menu.

Hope this explains what I want.  Which is to have a fade out effect on
2 events  I wounder if I should use  a IF statement.

I want to fade out only if  the mouse is not on either the user image
or the menu itself.