I'm having a problem with Jquery's tab plugin.

Specifically, I've got a page with a couple of tabs. On that page, in
one of the tabs, is a link to another tab. However, the link doesn't
work. Additionally, I've noticed that on my main navigation, if I'm on
the page with multiple tabs, and I click a link to a specific tab, it
will not load.

For example:

The page is page.html. With in that page are 3 tabs, #tab1, #tab2, and
#tab3.

If within the div for #tab1 I want to link to #tab3 by using "a
href="#tab3", it doesn't work.

Additionally, if I'm on page.html, and I want to load #tab3 by
clicking on the main navigation that has "page.html#tab3 as the link,
it doesn't work.

Anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks,
Ted