You got it, that's exactly what I was getting at, Ricardo. I assumed that
they actually meant "closures", but who knows, they could have even been
referring to something else.

Actually I've been getting a kick out of (or getting annoyed by, I'm not
sure which) the terminology that's come into use in the Google Maps API
mailing list. Over there they call it "Function Closure" - with the caps and
the singular. They use in context like this: "You need to achieve Function
Closure." Not the way I would word it, but at least I can understand what
they mean. :-)

I missed the part about the "JavaScript class" - yeah, massive fail there.

-Mike