I don't know of anything in jQuery but I'd highly recommend looking into the
graphviz tool if you haven't already. It would require some server-side code
and a lot of Ajax, especially for zooming... but it may be possible.

If you do find some kind of package for this, let me know. I have a personal
project that could use it that I've put on hold due to lack of availability
of a solution and poor ROI for me to impliment it myself right now.

stephen