From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of BlueStunt
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 9:29 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] How to set the HTML background

I want to be able to change the background of the page,

I can successfully do

$(document.body).css("background", "yellow");

but I have two separate css backgrounds, one sets the body tag and one sets
the html tag.

So how do I set the html tags background

I've tried

$(document.html).css("background", "yellow");

but it won't work :/