Hi,
yes i supposed that browsers older than ie6 are now unsupported by
jQuery and web developers, i just play with those versions... the
important issues are with ie 6 and 7.
Yes, maybe the issue is with cache, but the strange thing is that the
same image (the 9th image) into the grid (in both browser) showed in
the original size..
Sure, you can show the test page at http://www.sandolo.net/other/jbadge/

Many thanks for your help
Max