Hi,

I'm playing with validation and I encountered a problem. I have a text
input and a select button. I want to check whether they aren't empty
and check via ajax if it's valid (user's typing alias and domain)

I was trying to disable validation for text input and just set it an
event which fires validation connected with the second field, but it
seems that there's problem with cache linked with ajax.

My code:
domain:{
                                required: true,
                                alias: true,
                                remote: {
                                        url: 'check.php',
                                        type: 'get',
                                        data: {
                                                alias: function() {
                                                        return
$('#alias').val();

jQuery.validator.addMethod("alias", function(value, element) {
                return $('#alias').val().length > 0
        }, "Please enter alias");