I have the jQuery cluetip project compiled and running fine in its own
project, but am having a problem including it in my own project. I
have tested this out both in IE7 and Firefox 3. It works fine in FF,
but in IE7, the cluetip doesn't show up. However, if you resize the
page, all of a sudden the cluetip starts working. I have tried
debugging through the cluetip and it runs through all its
initialization just fine on the document.ready function.

Here is a link to the specific page I am working with:

http://67.199.40.37/Pages_Calendar/January.aspx  (click on the Monte
Carlo night or Polar Bear party links)

The site is still under construction, so please forgive the looks.
Again, if you view the site in Firefox, the cluetips work fine. But in
IE7, you have to click on the "Restore Down/Maximize" button (next to
the close button at the top right of the browser), to get it to work.
I only found this by accident when I moved the IE7 browser session
from my right monitor to my left one. Up to that point, I simply
thought it was just not working.

I have only used the simplest case to start, with an anchor tag having
a class of "title" like the first example.

Thanks to anyone who can help.