I would like to be able to do something similiar but maybe I am just
missing the simple solution for what I really need to do.
I want to show a clue tip when the user clicks into textarea box. In
the onlclick event I want to pass two parameters to a javascript
function that then runs the cluetip and fetches the cluetip content
page based on appending the two parameters to the URL. Need to fetch
specific database content.

SM