On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Hamilton Lima (athanazio) <
hamilton.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> I´m trying to use an iframe inside a dialog div, and the behavior of
> the dragging is making me, and the end user crazy =).
>
> When we drag in a vertical direction everything works fine, but if the
> drag is vertical, for any reason the dragging stops and the cursor
> moves free inside the dialog, note that this behavior does not happen
> when we have a dialog based on a div only.
>
> any tips, ideas, suggestions, directions ?

When you are resizing and your mouse cursor goes over the iframe, the iframe
is stealing those mousemove events/capturing the mouse. Would you enter a
bug ticket here

http://ui.jquery.com/bugs/newticket (note: requires registration)

You've already got a nice test case. Feel free to attach that to the ticket.
Also note, there is a dedicated discussion list for jQuery UI plugins[*]:

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-ui

should you have any futher questions. Thanks.

- Richard

[*] http://rdworth.org/blog/2008/10/jquery-plugins-and-jquery-ui/