I am not sure if I am going about this is the best way but I have a
div with 8 divs inside of it. 2 always show and I would like the other
6 to come on only when the parent div is rolled over. Here is what I a
have so far:

$(function() {
        /* hide items to be shown only when hovered over */
        $('.pNumber,.pCondition,.pPictureStrip,.pNotes,.pLocation').hide();

        $('.pWrapper').hover(
        function() {
        $(this).show
('.pNumber,.pCondition,.pPictureStrip,.pNotes,.pLocation');},
        function() {
        $(this).hide
('.pNumber,.pCondition,.pPictureStrip,.pNotes,.pLocation');

the syntax is wrong but this is the idea. Also there are more than one
pWrapper on each page. I have found a solution that will turn them ALL
on or off, but I need to only have the items inside the pWrapper that
is being rolled over effected. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Eric