Thanks Ricardo. Excellent, that did the trick.

Can I ask you one more thing?

1. Before I put all the code into a plugin, I used to have it like
this:
$("#checkoutForm form").livequery(function() {
        $(this).ajaxForm(options);
});

2. Now with the plugin I bind it this way:
$("#checkoutForm).myplugin();

And inside the plugin I triedL
$this.find('form').livequery(function() {
        $(this).ajaxForm(options);
});

3. This doesn't seem to have the same effect as expected. I'm pretty
sure I missed something, I just cant find out

Regards

Raine

Inside the plugin I try this:
$this = this;