Hello to you all,

I have looked in this group and could not find anyone trying the same
thing as i am trying to accomplish.

I am trying to add a class to an object if the next object has the
same attribute. I don't know the name of the attributes value the 2
have in common.

the code i have is:
$(".row > div").next("[Type=SameValue]").addClass("RED");

This works fine.

but i want to replace the "SameValue" with something like  but somehow
this doesn't work:

$(".row > div").next("[Type="+$(this).attr("Type")+"]").addClass
("RED");

I am trying to make the border between the same fields disappear so it
looks like one big box. in a calendar view.
Is there somebody who has accomplished something similar or has an
idea how i can do this?

best regards