Hi,

First I just wanted to say how much I love Klaus' Tabs system, I've
been using it a lot lately and it has worked flawlessly.

I'm using nested tabs and I've been attempting to create a function
which reloads the selected nested tab. I'm sure this is a trivial task
but my limited JavaScript experience has gotten me stuck.

This is what I have so far:

$tabs = $("#container > ul").tabs();
$tabs2 = $(".ui-tabs-panel > ul").tabs();

function reloadTab() {
    var currentTab = $tabs.data('selected.tabs'); // works
    var currentPage = $tabs2.data('selected.tabs'); // always returns
0
    alert(currentTab + " " + currentPage);
    $tabs2.tabs("load",currentPage); // reloads the first nested tab
of every parent tab
}

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be eternally
grateful.