I'm sure most will agree that 240 hours is more than reasonable time
to learn the basics of Javascript, and then jQuery and a third library
of your choice. You can learn the workings of the jQuery API in a few
hours if you're good at JS. I haven't counted but I probably don't
have more than 240 hours of practice with jQuery.

- ricardo