Hi,

I have 20 divs all with the class ".box" on my page.
I want to apply the fadeIn() effect to all of them.
I dont want them to all fade in at the same time.
I want them to fade-in one by one, with a slight time offset.
I dont want to use callback functions, because I dont want to wait
until the fade is completely finished on one div before fading the
next div. I want the fade effect on the next div to start a short time
after the effect on the previous one has started.

So I think I need to use setTimeout and some kind of a recursive
method, but I'm not very good with JS so I was hoping someone would
find this trivial and could help answer my question.

my thanks in advance.