Hi. I'm embarrassed about this, but determined to soldier on for a
while!

I'm using Interakt's old package, MX Kollection, for my contact form.
I've pared it down, but don't fully understand the code it uses. I
have experienced conflicts between the packaged javascript and jQuery
on other sites, however I've never identified the point of conflict.

This test page: http://client-5.co.uk/contact.php uses jQuery 'ajax'
to bring in the email form. It loads quicker like that - but, so it
does when I use an iframe which is my usual method of choice :/
I'm trying to be fashionable though!

It seems OK ... most of the time. If there's an input error, the
package should deal with it but I've tried to double-insure it with a
bit of error code. However: it sometimes behaves as expected. Other
times, hitting Submit with errors in the form causes the origin page
to be opened which is NOT what I want!

I can't spot where it's going wrong. Any clues??

Test page: http://client-5.co.uk/contact.php
Form origin: http://client-5.co.uk/contact_form.php
jQuery:
$( '#loadForm' ).load( 'contact_form.php', function() {
                $.ajax({
                        error: function() {
                                $( '#loadForm' ).load( 'contact_form.php' );

I really would like to crack this. So feel free to be as rude as you
like ;)

Cheers,
Cherry.