Hi every one,

Am working on the PHP  COM Objects ,

When i run the com object, it take around 50 sec for loading, so for get the
better performance we have to go to jquery,

But i dont know how to call the com objects file php,

But i know if we want to call the php file we have to call like this

$('#divid').load('example.php')

Can any tell below is my COM OBJECT IN PHP CODE,

Can you tell now , how can i use the jquery for the below snippet,

Thanks

<?php
$word = new COM("word.application") or die ("Could not initialise MS Word
object.");
$word->Documents->Open(realpath("sample.doc"));

// Extract content.
$content = (string) $word->ActiveDocument->Content;

echo $content;

$word->ActiveDocument->Close(false);

$word->Quit();
$word = null;