Is it possible to setup hoverIntent like delays when using mouseenter,
mouseleave? I did some digging in to hoverIntent, but didn't see any
support for the mouseenter/mouseleave triggers. Is there a way to do
this in Jquery? I've got the following bit of code triggering a menu,
but I'd like a small delay on triggering, since the div that is being
load is a menu, and with the fade-in, I want to be sure the user
intended to call the menu.

jQuery.fn.fadeToggle = function(speed, easing, callback) {
                                        return this.animate({opacity:
'toggle'}, speed, easing,
callback);
                                };

                                $("li.main-nav").bind("mouseenter mouseleave",
function(){
                                $(this).children('div').fadeToggle();
                                $(this).toggleClass('menu-on');
                                return false;