Hi All,

I'm stuck with Jquery 1.2.3 in a trac-based application. I'm trying to get the type of a form control, to determine what mechanism I should use to set it's value (ie, text controls use .val(), checkboxes get .attr("checked", "checked") etc.). When I fetch my list of controls, and loop through them with each, printing the value of .attr('type') on each... the text, checkbox, and textarea types work fine, but radio controls come up undefined. Is this a jquery bug? Does anyone know if/when it was fixed? Maybe I can port that patch back to 1.2.3 to solve my problem.

Any other suggestions appreciated.

-Scott