Why disappointingly? This and the event bubbling were mentioned
because these are changes very likely to cause problems. Everything
else should remain compatible.

But I do understand your complaint for the lack of comment on other
changes, as for the live() method. Anyway the release is just behind
the corner and they say all docs will be released with it.

cheers,
- ricardo