I encounter a rather weird problem where my plugin would run on all
platforms except Firefox 3 on MacOSX, and since I don't have Mac I can
not debug it.
(this plugin uses jquery 1.2.6 and jq form, jq validation and
livequery plugins.)

This is still under development I can not post the link directly here,
but if you can email me at yellow1...@gmail.com I will send you a link
along with the steps to reproduce the problem right away

I desperately need help here, I suspect this is somewhat a small
glide, if you have firebug and can catch the error message on it then
it would be easy to work it out. If you can just check the problem and
send me the bugs reported that would help greatly as well.

I understand that this will cost your time and effort, and I'm willing
to pay for your help.

Thank you all! Love Jquery (\/)

Regards

Raine