On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Rick Faircloth wrote:

>  If you are sick and tired of helping me, then don't.
>
> I don't remember having any contract with you.

You couldn't afford a contract with me.

 And, fyi, I do help myself…I do read the docs and search

> for blogs, tutorials etc.

Really?  Seriously?  You just proved in this very thread that you _don't_
read the docs.

But it's much quicker to just ask

> a question if I'm not sure where to look for an answer.

Right.  That's the point.  Your first step in solving a problem is to ask
yourself, "Self, which list should I ask this question to?".  Instead
actually _trying_ code, you'd rather type an email, and wait an hour or two
for someone else to do your work for you rather than actually learning how
to do it yourself.

>  Again, when you see my name on a post, if you don't want to
>
> help, please don't.

No worries there.  I'm an asshole.  I refuse to help those who are too lazy
to help themselves.  And no, searching google for copy/paste code is not
helping yourself.