Hi all,

I have written a control of 2 select boxes with buttons where i can
move options from left to right and vice versa.
In ie7 when i make the action of moving from left to right, the select
boxes shrink suddenly. I narrowed the problem to the append function
here is the code from right to left:
 var left = $(this).parent().parent().find('#select_left');
 var right = $(this).parent().parent().find('#select_right');
 var rightOpts = $(this).parent().parent().find('#select_right
option');
left.append(rightOpts);

The problem just appears when i define the width of the select boxes
in % not in pixels.

Thanks in advance,
David