So I have an interface mockup here that will eventually be a real
estate property search by price range.

http://viewwestaspen.com/new/quicksearch_jcl.html

I have the UI slider working, and was using the default array of items
from the UI site real-world demo. On update of the slider range, the
property elements nicely fade in and out if they are in/out of the
range. However, what I would like to do is use jCarouselLite to scroll
left and right on the matching elements instead of the default
execution. I have implemented the JCL, and it is working fine, and the
elements are fading in/out on update of the slider min/max, but the
JCL still wants to scroll to the inactive items. How can I make the
JCL refresh whenever the slider is updated?? Ideally, I'd love to have
it disappear, show a loader gif while updating, then re-appear
allowing proper # of 'next' clicks given the new # of properties in
the range. I'd also be open to another option for the carousel if
something else might play nicer with the slider. Thanks in advance for
any help!!
-Adam