Hello,

I've made a table with Tablesort 2 and tablesort pager. It's a very nice
plugin and it works fine. But I added a form with the UITableFilter plugin
for searching a word in the table. But the problem is that the search is
made only on the visible data of the table and not the hidden ones made by
the pager. This is my jquery code that is set up on the table.

        var tableFacts = $('#table_facts').tablesorter({widthFixed: true,
widgets['zebra']})
                               .tablesorterPager({container: $('#pager')});

        $("#filter").keyup(function() {
                $.uiTableFilter( tableFacts, this.value );
        })

I think there's no problem with the code here above. Do I have to change
something in the plugin scripts? Any ideas?