The simple solution would be to use $.getScript(url, callback).

However, know that if you insert HTML anywhere in the page using
jQuery, it will search for and execute any script tags in that HTML
automatically.  For example:

$.get('/my/url/with/html_and_jscript.html', function(data) {
    $("#element").html(data);
});

This will place any text returned from the request into #element, but
will also scan for and execute any script tags in that returned data.

Hope that helps.