How to force two connected sortable lists to behave like one list?
Small example. I have two connected lists (ListA, ListB). Each one has
5 elements. When I drag 2nd element form ListA to 3th position in
ListB, ListA will have 4 elements and ListB will have 6 elements.
Is it possible, to get two lists with the same number of elements
after this operation as it was before the operation? I mean, first
element of ListB will automatically move to the last position of
ListA.

It will be the best solution to make it with only one list with 10
elements. But when you need 5 elements in one side of the page and
other 5 on other side, it became to impossible.

Thanks for your interest.