Thanks, Balazs!

Hi Diego,

I took a quick look at the moreSelectors script and noticed that it uses the [...@attr] syntax in a few places. It also defines the pseudo- selectors as strings.

I took the liberty of updating the script. I removed the :csv() selector and the extended filter() method, though, because they were causing problems that I couldn't fix quickly.

Try this one out and see if it works for you:

http://test.learningjquery.com/scripts/jquery.moreselectors.js

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com