Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post this here in case anyone finds it useful. I have
released a plugin for endless scrolling.

If you don’t already know, endless scroll (or infinite scrolling) is a
popular technique among web 2.0 sites such as Google Reader and Live
Image Search, where instead of paging through items using the
traditional pagination technique, the page just keeps loading with new
items attached to the end.

For more information including features, usages and a demo, check out:

http://www.beyondcoding.com/2009/01/15/release-jquery-plugin-endless-scroll/

Hopefully you'll find it useful, and please feel free to provide
feedback. :)

Cheers,
Fred