Hello,
I use 'livequery' where Loading function data.
There is a need for the possibility of back of the previous result and
I do not know how to do this.

For example, 3 loading and clicking back-loaded me return to a
previous one, when I click again, back again, I revert to the previous
result loading reply from the server.

This is the form of a tree.
Clicked and the data is loaded, click again load, etc.
But in the last load I can return to the same start clicking, and
gradually go back to the roots.

Do you have any ideas?

me code:

 $(function(){
        var lastresult='';
        var backlink='?module=kategorie&action=getcategory';
        var link='';
    $('#kategorie-button').click(function(){
        $('#miejscowosci-wybierz').hide();
                $.ajax({
                        type:"get",
                        url: "?module=kategorie&action=getcategory",
                        success: function(response){
                        lastresult=response;
                        $('#kategorie-wybierz-wyniki').html(response);
                        }
                })
        $('#kategorie-wybierz').show();
        $('#zamknij-kategorie').click(function(){
            $('#kategorie-wybierz').hide();

    $('.category').livequery('click', function(){
                $.ajax({
                        type: "get",
                        url: $(this).attr('href'),
                        beforeSend: function(response){

$("#kategorie-wybierz-wyniki").html(bar_loading);
                        },
                        success: function(response){
                                if (response == '') {
                                        response=lastresult;

$('#kategorie-wybierz-wyniki').html(msg_brakpodkategori
+response);
                                }else{
                                        lastresult=response;

$('#kategorie-wybierz-wyniki').html(response);
                $('#kategorie-wstecz').html('<a
href="'+backlink+'">wstecz</a>');
        return false;
    });

    $('#categoty-back a').livequery('click', function(){
                $.ajax({
                        type: "get",
                        url: $(this).attr('href'),
                        beforeSend: function(response){

$("#kategorie-wybierz-wyniki").html(bar_loading);
                        },
                        success: function(response){
                                if (response == '') {
                                        response=lastresult;

$('#kategorie-wybierz-wyniki').html(msg_brakpodkategori
+response);
                                }else{
                                        lastresult=response;
                                        backlink=link;